Table players looking for hot live play options will want to visit Dealers Casino, a name that clearly indicates the focus of the platform. But the live play area is not the only opportunity for big paydays, as the Casino boasts an entire library of Betsoft titles. However, it's the restrictionless welcome bonus that has bettors grabbing their visors and vests before heading to Dealers Casino.
Fishing For Wins With The Angler
The live play area includes entire blackjack and roulette lobbies for more table options and a long list of card and dice games, some hard to find. Bettors would be amiss, however, in skipping playing Betsoft games, especially these two classics.
- The Angler Slots is a 5-reel, 20-payline slot with a double-up feature for players looking to score more significant wins. When the bonus game is triggered, bettors must catch as many fish and their cash prizes before the round ends. Three scatters award a free game round with clingy wilds that affix to the reels until the end of the free spins. Fishing for wins has never been more fun.
- Enchanted: Forest of Fortune Slot is a 5-reel, 40-payline game with stacked mystery boxes that all open to reveal the same symbol, including wilds. Bettors can score ten free spins with three scatters, but the real excitement this title has is with the hold-and-win feature. When six or more blue money orbs land on the reels, the game awards three respins and affixes the orbs to the reels. Any time a new blue money orb lands on the reels, the respins reset to three, and the round ends when no new symbols have come out on three consecutive spins or all spaces in the board are full.
A Welcome Bonus With No Betting Requirements
The promotions department is the Achilles Heel of this Casino, with only a small welcome bonus and developer promotions. The Casino also has a monthly tournament with €20,000 in prize money for 500 of the month's top bettors.
- The welcome bonus is limited to a €200 deposit, but players receive a 100 percent match and 200 free games with only a single playthrough required to qualify for withdrawing funds. There is also no max cashout.
- It's easy to get free spins any day as a deposit of at least $100 comes with 50 free games that players may redeem once daily.
- Dealers Casino participates in the Pragmatic Play Drops & Wins promotion, where players can grab a piece of a €2,000,000 prize pool.
No Crypto & Not Many Options Overall
It's surprising to find a casino with this large of a live play area not to accept crypto, but Bitcoin isn't even an option. The Casino accepts Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, and Astro Pay for deposits, but only deposits. A bank transfer must be used for all withdrawals, but the Casino will cover the cost of any fees. The Casino also offers 24-hour customer support for any questions and concerns.
It's Always Shuffle Up & Deal Here
Card and dice players will love the selection of baccarat, craps, and poker variants available in live play. The promotions department is a letdown, but that restriction-free welcome bonus is a nice hello from the Casino. People are rushing to Dealers Casino to register and get their hands on that sweet bonus that comes with no strings.